Race Pack Collection
SCHEDULE and LOCATION RACE PACK COLLECTION
|THURSDAY||26 OCTOBER 2017||10:00 AM||20:00 PM||To Be Confirm|
|FRIDAY||27 OCTOBER 2017||10:00 AM||20:00 PM||To Be Confirm|
|SATURDAY||28 OCTOBER 2017||10:00 AM||18:00 PM||To Be Confirm|
1. Terms and conditions to collect race pack:
- Please ensure that you have registered and made payment according to the rules and regulation.
- You must print and bring your email confirmation to the race pack collection.
- You must show your identity card (KTP / SIM / Passport) at the counter.
2. If you are sending someone to represent you to collect your race pack, please make sure that this authorized person must bring:
- Letter of authorization (sample can be downloaded here).
- Your printed email confirmation.
- Your copy of identity card (KTP / SIM / Passport).
- Identity of the authorized person.
3. Race pack for each participant will be filled with:
- Race Number (BIB)
- Running T-Shirt
- Timing Chip
4. Participants are not allowed to change the size of running t-shirt at the race pack collection.
5. Participants are not allowed choose the color of running t-shirt. The color of running t-shirt will give randomly within available color.
6. Race Packs cannot be posted and cannot be collected on the race day.
7. For security and safety of the runners, race number (BIB) is not transferable for any reason and race number (BIB) cannot be traded to other parties.
8. Participant’s registration and race number (BIBs) is specific personal identifiers and may not be exchanged with or transferred / sold to any other person. Sale and/or transfer of race number (BIBs) are strictly prohibited and will result in the disqualification and/or banning of any individuals involved on Jakarta Marathon 2018.
9. The organizer has full rights to disqualify runners who cannot prove their appropriate BIB Number, ID card as registered in the Jakarta Marathon 2017 system.