Run Course Guideline
1. There will be enough facilities for the participants at the run course, i.e.:
- Hydration Points supported by Pocari Sweat.
- Fruits Stations.
- Ambulance and paramedic.
- Water sponge.
2. Cheating and unsportsmanlike conduct are PROHIBITED, i.e.:
- Disturbing, blocking, tackling or pushing another participant.
- Intimidate another participant.
- Cheat on the time by cutting short the courses.
- Get a ride / driving vehicles (motorcycles, cars, bicycles, electric bicycles, Segway etc.).
- Does not step on all check point mats laid out on the route.
- Wearing race number (BIB) of others.
- Consuming forbidden substances (doping).
3. Participants (runners) who cheat and displaying unsportsmanlike conduct or any other violations will instantly disqualified.